Blog is about car grilles, spoilers, wheels, floor mats, body kits, tail lights, chrome trim - all

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

AU Test Drive: 2008 Subaru Outback

Cadillac Escalade

After some time ago I had the chance to drive the Outback, now I got another car from Subaru for test drive, the new Forester. I really liked the Outback and I was expecting even more from the Forester, because I heard a lot of people saying it’s a great car. So, after I picked up the car from the dealer I decided to head to a very interesting location, the Mud Volcanoes, because I had the chance to check out the car both on highway and off-road.

The Forester’s exterior looks great. I really hated the previous generation, with that large wagon look. The interior is much more ’spartan’ than the Outback’s. It’s true that I had the top-of-the-line Outback and a cheaper Forester, but still, I didn’t like it very much. The dashboard is ok, the buttons are ok but the instrument panel sucks (looks like they’ve jut put sticker there and not real instruments, looks really cheap). Plus that it’s obvious the car was created for off-road.
Chrysler 300 grills
Automotive Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory TopOfBlogs